What a blast we had celebrating Luke and Carter's 5th birthday ... it was basically a 4 day celebration with 3 fun-filled days in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge and then celebrating at school as well. These two ... where do I even start?!?! With the amount of time I've spent with them over the past 5 years, you'd think I would've stopped being in awe of their bond by now, but I'm not even close. The fun they have together makes me so jealous that I'm not a twin!! I am forever grateful that they have each other to journey along with in life ... I pray so fervently that they will rejoice in each others' successes and be a source of comfort to one another when needed, and to definitely never stop laughing together :) My love for these two only continues to grow in leaps and bounds!!
Opening presents
"We're 5!!!!!"
Lunch at school
Their names were on the birthday wall



No comments:
Post a Comment