Monday, April 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Bet Bet

If I don't record this story, then I will forget it ... last Tuesday, we were sitting in the carpool line to pick up Graham at school.  I was talking with Luke and Carter and I asked them if they knew who was coming to spend the night with us the next night ... they answered Bet Bet and Snacks.  Then I asked if they knew whose birthday it was the next day ... they both answered Bet Bet.  Then Carter said, "And Snacks"  I told him that no, it wasn't Snacks' birthday, just Bet Bet's.  He gave me a very puzzled look and said, "Oh, I thought they were twins!!"  Love how that adorable little mind thinks :)

 We love you and are so grateful for you, Bet Bet :)


1 comment:

Molly Witherington said...

Sweet post. Love that he thought they were twins. Rainer asked if she could marry Doc and Kate quickly told her that he was taken already by Woo. So I guess she gets it. Not that that's the biggest issue with Rainer marrying Doc...