Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer is Fun

Having had babies and toddlers, I've never really felt as though summer was that different than any other time of year.  But now that Graham has his first year of "real school" under his belt and my boys are all getting older and we're not really on a nap schedule anymore, we are all able to do so much more and have some serious fun!!  I think I'm getting a glimpse of why everyone loves summer so much ... and we've only been at it for 20 days since we spent our first 2 weeks of summer at the beach.  We've packed a lot in during the past few weeks and have tons more to go.  Here are pics of only some of the fun things we've been doing ... I didn't take pics of Vandy baseball, Summer JAM, Family night at Cheekwood, slip-n-slide, and countless days at the pool.  Looking forward to almost 2 more months of fun and definitely not missing the morning rush of getting everyone off to school.

 Movie in the Park

 Children's Picnic at Warner Nature Center

 My new found fave - Cumberland Park


 Dog sitting Tom's dog, Dixie - a HUGE break through in overcoming L&C's fear of dogs

 Out for ice cream on my birthday

 Playing in the creek at Parmer Park

 Cheering on Kevin during Muddy Buddy

 Graham got to do the mini Muddy Buddy with his pal, Jackson 

And this is what our bath tub looks like most nights :)

No comments: