Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Chicago Girls Trip

My mom took my sisters-in-law and me to Chicago for a 3 day girls trip, and boy did we live it up!!  We were PITIFUL about taking pictures ... I guess we were just having too much fun to get our cameras out.  We spent most of our time shopping and eating and did quite some damage in both areas :)  We thoroughly enjoyed a spa afternoon and also got a real treat to visit my parents across the street neighbors in Sea Island, the Heagy's, beautiful home in Hyde Park/Kenwood ... they live on the same street as Obama!!  It was incredible to sleep in, relaxing not to be on a "schedule," and refreshing as always to spend time with the women I love most!!  Kevin and the boys had a great time at home but all were happy to have me return today (as was I).  Thanks for an amazing trip, Mom, and happy birthday!!!!!!!
 A great jogging trail on the lake with a magnificent skyline view

 Out on the town

 Lunch at RL

Celebrating the birthday girl at RPM Italian Kitchen ... yummy!!!

No comments: