At 7 a.m. Graham snuck into our bed, spooned me, and whispered, "Mommy, it's my birthday today!" I still remember so vividly that day 5 years ago when he came into our lives and made us a family and changed our world forever. Some of my friends and I joke sometimes and say that there's nothing like motherhood to show you your own sin ... oh, how I thank you, Graham, for coming into my life and helping to point out my sinful/selfish nature and showing me how much I truly need Jesus every minute of every day. I love your inquisitive nature and how many questions you have about Jesus and the Bible and all of our conversations about them. I love how active you are and how you are always wanting to do something fun. I love how good you are with numbers ... you definitely got your Daddy's math-minded brain!! I love that you and your brothers have each other, and I pray that your bond will only continue to grow stronger. I am so grateful to you for making me a mommy and for all the hugs, kisses, and cuddles you give me on a daily basis. You are growing so fast and I am proud of the little boy you are becoming. I love you with a love that knows no bounds!!!!
Eating M&M pancakes on the red plate and telling me he's 5
Playing with his new Beyblades
Cupcakes at school
Not sure what the face is all about :)



1 comment:
shellye, i can't wait to see you! i think graham looks so much like your mom in the 2nd to last pic. love y'all!
Post a Comment