Thursday, August 16, 2012

Graham's 1st Day of School

Graham began a new chapter in his life today ... he has started "real" school.  Today was his first day of Jr. Kindergarden at St. Paul.  He came in our room this a.m. a little after 7 all dressed and ready in his uniform and was very excited to head out to see his new classroom and meet his new friends.  I can't believe he's gotten so old, and esp. that I'm about to begin this new phase of life where I'm probably about to spend more time away from him than I am with him.  Since it was just a half day, we picked him up and then went across the street to Kevin's office to get him and all 5 of us enjoyed a lunch out at Five Guys.  Graham was happy and talked mostly about his time at P.E. and out on the playground :) I pray that this will be a great year for him!!

 He didn't waste any time and started playing immediately

 With his teacher, Mrs. Cooke


 Eating breakfast on the red plate

Showing off his cool new backpack

No comments: