Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Half Birthday, take 2

And now it was Graham's turn to celebrate his half birthday ... and I must say, he was pretty excited about it. I guess the half cupcake thing wasn't too appealing to him because he requested that we go to Sweet CeCe's :) I even overheard him talking to L&C on Sunday a.m. about his "birthday party tomorrow." Anyway, he got to eat dinner on the special red plate and we all got to go out for ice cream. I've really loved age 4 with Graham ... he has been so enjoyable and easy and just fun to be around. He's at such a great stage where he's independent enough that I don't have to do everything for him, but still little enough that he lets me hold him, kiss him, hug him, and he wants to be with me. He truly is a special little boy and I am SO grateful that he's mine :)
Graham, you are special EVERYDAY!!!!

Everyone enjoying some good ole Sweet CeCe's

No comments: