Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Memorial Week in Sea Island

Sea Island, GA is definitely a little slice of heaven. It doesn't hurt that I'm spoiled rotten while there with great weather, yummy food, action-packed activities and constant companions for my kids, sisters-in-law who are all about getting sitters so that it's actually a vacation for us mommies, fabulous golf for our men, and I really could go on and on. My parents are insanely generous and go all out to make our week together so wonderful ... thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Snacks seriously makes Luke giddy :)


A little face painting at the Cloister Beach Club


Tiger Graham - GRRRRR





Chilling with Bet Bet


Little cub Carter


To the beach


Helping Snacks build a sand castle


Enjoying the fountains


















1 comment:

The Dallases said...

Hey Shellye! This looks like the most fun vacation ever! Love the pics. We're trying to get a last minute beach trip planned for our family in August or September and I'm wondering if you have any recommendations for Sea Island? Are there rental agencies that rent out houses there? I tried googling but couldn't find much. I thought it could fun to try going somewhere other than Florida-- and Jason would love the golf there too. Shoot me an email if you have any suggestions-- kellybdallas@yahoo.com.
Hope you're doing well and that we see you sometime soon! Your family is precious!
Kelly