Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The 4th at Pickwick

We went to Pickwick for the 4th with my parents and Jackson's family. We had some minor mishaps (Graham burnt his fingers on a sparkler, a firework went haywire and sent our double, yes double, stroller into flames, we got stranded on the boat, etc), but we had TONS of fun and LOTS of good eating!! It was a great retreat, and I think as my boys age they are REALLY going to love going to the lake.
Why is it SO hard to get a good pic of my 3 boys?!?!?!?
I mean, could they be any cuter?

The big kids on the tube with Jackson

Could it be more obvious how much Graham looks up to Jake?
True Americans in their blue jean diapers :)





1 comment:

mrchrishill said...

Awesome seeing the jean diapers. I've seen them online, but never in the wild. Very fitting for the 4th of July.