Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bye Bye Paci

I've never seen kids suck their fingers, thumbs, hands, feet, etc. more than Luke and Carter. Graham was a paci lover (still is for bedtime), so it's crazy to me to see these little guys so into their fingers/thumbs. I guess I can check off weaning them from their paci off the list of tough parenting tasks. Solid food is still going well ... we're on dinner AND breakfast right now (rice and oatmeal). It's a tough task getting everyone fed, but the sooner they can get to table foods and finger feeding, the easier it will be on me :) On a completely different note, my funny Graham story of the week ... we were eating an apple at the park and hadn't finished it, so I let him hold on to it and bite off of it on the way home in the car. When we pulled into the carport, I got out of the car with a baggie for him to put the core in and a wipe to clean his sticky hands. I opened his car door and to my surprise his hands are totally empty. I asked him, "did you eat it all?" and he replied, "I ate it all gone, Mommy." My boy sure loves to eat!!!!
Luke sucking Carter's thumb

Carter sucking his toes

My college roommate, Robin, and her daughter, Anna, came for a really fun visit. It was great having a little girl around the house, and I LOVED having Robin here to be with ... and help out :)They were such perfect and easy house-guests ... y'all are welcome back ANYTIME!!































1 comment:

Gail said...

All of your kids are beautiful. I know you had a great visit with Robin.