This morning was definitely a crazier one. My mom and I had to take the boys to the doctor for a check-up at 8:45 and Graham had to be at his first day of school at 9:00. We did make it out the door all dressed and only a little late :) Kevin dropped Graham off and I picked him up ... his teacher said that he had a great day and the only time he got upset was when I got there and he had to leave his paci in his bin. I was pretty bummed that he was crying and I couldn't pick him up and comfort him. I'm definitely missing my one-on-one Graham time. Poor little buddy is having so many changes all at once, but he his doing well with it and he really does love his little brothers. Speaking of, they had a great doctor's report. Luke weighed 6 lbs. 8 oz. and Carter weighed 5 lbs. 7.5 oz. and their dr. was really pleased with their progress!! More pics of them coming soon.
Blog going private
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment