I had an ultrasound and doctor appointment this morning as I am now 36 weeks along in this twin pregnancy. Baby A measured 6 lbs. 7 oz. and Baby B measured 6 lbs. 4 oz ... yes, I have over 12.5 lbs. of baby in my belly right now :) They are both head down and look great!!! I am 2 cm. dilated, so my dr. feels good about inducing me at 38 weeks if I don't go into labor before then ... which will be sometime the week of Aug. 31. I do have a feeling that I'm going to make it 2 more weeks, so hopefully I'll have more good days than bad ones and that I can keep up with Graham until then. I know it's because the end is so near, but it's all beginning to feel very real. Can't wait to post pics of my precious little babies all snuggled up together!!!
6 comments:
thanks for posting, i was dying for an update! incredible that you are still pregnant, i hope and pray i make it that long!!
YEA!!! Glad to hear that all is well! Praying for these last couple of weeks and can't wait to meet these precious babies:)!!!
So glad to here the update and that all continues to go well. So much fun ahead!
awesome, shellye! i saw your mom at the pool the other day with jake and she gave me the update. you are like lauren keras. she had to be induced with her twins at 39 weeks and had a smooth delivery! hoping the same for you and katie!
molly w
So excited for y'all Shellye! Praying for you and those sweet babies and for this amazing weather to continue for your comfort!
Glad the twins are growing so well! I'ms rue you can feel it too! Can't wait to hear the news. I assume you won't be making it to Bible study for a little while ? :)
Post a Comment