Do I look like my Daddy, or what?!?!? We had a great trip to Destin, FL this past week and had tons of fun with Kevin's parents and his sister's family. I was a bit concerned that it was going to be tough hanging out on the beach with Graham, but he LOVED it!! He barely ate any sand and loved crawling all over the beach and in and out of the water. And he really loved his shovel and pail. The weather rained quite a bit, but it cooled the temperatures, so it was very pleasant. Kevin and I also got to go out to dinner and see Mamma Mia :) Thanks Pops and Gigi for a wonderful trip!!
Shellye - This is Janet VanderHoff, Scott's mom. Your little Graham is adorable and does look so much like Kevin. I LOVE your name choice, as Graham is my maiden name and "Gram" will be my grandma name when Sara and Scott's little Henry is born any day now! I looked through all your pictures and you and Kevin are looking very well yourselves! Hope all continues to go well for you and Kevin! Love, Janet VanderHoff
1 comment:
Shellye - This is Janet VanderHoff, Scott's mom. Your little Graham is adorable and does look so much like Kevin. I LOVE your name choice, as Graham is my maiden name and "Gram" will be my grandma name when Sara and Scott's little Henry is born any day now! I looked through all your pictures and you and Kevin are looking very well yourselves! Hope all continues to go well for you and Kevin! Love, Janet VanderHoff
Post a Comment