Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy 7th birthday Graham!!

Graham turned 7 last Friday, and we had a really fun day celebrating him!!  Graham really loves to have fun, and I was excited that we could give that to him on his special day.  There is so much in this precious son of mine that makes my heart swell, and there is also so much that my heart longs for his heart.  My life has changed immensely since he has entered it, and I cannot thank him (and his brothers) enough for the multi-daily opportunities he (and they) gives me to depend on my heavenly Father and refine my character.  I truly do enjoy spending time with him - talking, laughing, reading, and practicing sports with him (his favorite thing to do, for sure).  Can't wait to keep celebrating this kid year after year after year!!

 "I'm 7"

 Breakfast on the red plate

 Lunch at school

 His name on the birthday board

 Playing dodgeball at the park with his buddies

 The ice cream truck came ... 

  ... it was a big hit :)


 So glad Walt and Jake could come

 Tough guys!!



Opening presents

We got Graham a new bike for his birthday :)

No comments: