Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sea Island Memorial Week ... and some :)

We got to spend the first 2 weeks of summer in Sea Island.  Every time I'm there, I'm trying to figure out how I can stay longer on my next visit.  While it is vacation, it's still a place where I feel like we can somewhat stay in our routine, so my kids don't get completely out of wack.  The boys eat up playtime with their cousins, and the adults enjoy their time together as well.  I love all of the memories we are making in this place ... THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH, Bet Bet and Snacks, for EVERYTHING!!!
The whole crew

 Ocean Forest Party at the Point


 We spent LOTS of time at the beach

 I nicknamed Wils and Graham, the "BGs" - Beach Grinders ... they spent HOURS down at the beach most days.  Here is their bamboo city

 Bathing Beauties :)


 Me and my momma :)

 Bet Bet took the Big 4 on a hobie cat ride

 We played LOTS of games of chess

 Loved my time with Miss Liza Bean

 Adult dinner out

 LOVE these women

 Family swap night - we had a fun night out with the Wilson Moore boys!!

 A trip to the candy shop

 Let the Moore Cup begin ...


 And the winner of the Jr. Moore Cup is .... Luke Geshke

 Me and my bros

 Me and my one true love


 We definitely got in plenty of golf time

Bet Bet and Snacks with their 10 babes

 And then it was just us

 Graham dug a REALLY deep hole

 S'mores at the Lodge

And that's a wrap

And here's a fun little video :

1 comment:

Molly Witherington said...

What fun. Such a blessing to have a great crew and a great place to spend time together! I know you wish it were more often!