Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

After church yesterday, we headed down to Lucky Ladd Pumpkin Patch ... it was a BLAST and we stayed til they closed at 5.  I'm so glad we got to fit this in before they close for the season.  There were SO many fun activities and all 3 boys had a great time.  I know I sound like a broken record, but I am so grateful that my boys have each other and get to journey through life's experiences together as brothers.  I think God has placed in my heart this feeling of awe at what they have to help balance out my feelings of the continued daily craziness of 3 active little boys born in less than 2 years.  Oh, how I pray that they will always remain close!!!!


 Tire Climb

 Big Slide

 Corn Cannon

 My boys couldn't pass up a chance to get dirty :)



 What a fun afternoon!!

This was from last week ... but I had to throw it in here :)

No comments: