Friday, May 17, 2013

Too many to count

In this blog I have chronicled our ER visits, but now I think I'm throwing in the towel and stopping keeping count!!  My sweet Carter bear took a major spill off the stroller (with a little help from Luke pulling it down) and fell flat on his face onto our low brick wall in our carport.  I've seen a lot of blood in my day, but this one takes the cake.  Of course it happened 20 min before I was supposed to go get Graham at school, but working my magic (as we, moms, do so well) and 3 phone calls and 3 friends later (thank you, Lord, that they all answered and all said yes), I got him all squared away for the afternoon and Luke and I took our little patient to the doctor's office.  After checking him out, the doctor wanted a plastic surgeon to stitch him up, so we got back in the car and went to another doctor's office and got him all fixed up ... he got 3 stitches on the outside and 5 inside his mouth.  He was a total rock star and didn't cry at all ... even when he got the shot of lidocane.  And Luke was definitely concerned for his bro and wanted to make sure he was taken care of well :)  So grateful that it wasn't more serious and that all our puzzle pieces worked out so it wasn't a completely crazy afternoon.  Until next time ...


 A trip to Sweet CeCe's helped ease the pain

 A trip earlier this week to the Nature Center

They found a turtle!!

No comments: