Monday, March 4, 2013

Chattanooga

We took a quick little trip to Chattanooga this past weekend and all had a lot of fun!!  We didn't end up in the ER like last year, so with that said, it was definitely a successful trip :)

 Enjoying the dinosaurs at the Creative Discovery Children's Museum

 Carter in a honeycomb

 Luke loving Graham using a pulley to lift him

 This was Graham's favorite - he loved running in circles and dancing to see what his body would do on the screen

 Awaiting the "Great Balls of Fire" science show

 Graham got to be a volunteer scientist :)

 An ice cream break

 We went over to the Piersants house for dinner and had a blast with them!!

 Cartoon time Sunday a.m.  All piling in one hotel room wasn't too bad, but I'm glad we decided to do it just one night

 In the elevator down to the pool ... I thought the camera was supposed to ADD 10 lbs ... my boys look so skinny!!

Everyone loved a morning swim

1 comment:

Molly Witherington said...

Feed those boys! ;)
I've been wanting to do a Chattanooga trip. Maybe we'll slip it in this summer while Hunt's still content to sleep in the Ergo. I feel like it could be hard once he's bigger until a couple of years when he's big enough to really enjoy it.
Have y'all gone in the summer when you can do Coolidge Park? Never done it but I've heard it's good. I bet they'd like Rock City too.