Friday, January 11, 2013

Latest Obsession

I have recently become a little obsessed with Juice Nashville (www.thejuicenashville.com).  They have some seriously healthy and DELICIOUS juice!!!  I have done their 3-day juice cleanse and now subscribe to their "weekly juice" - i get the juices below delivered right to my front door every Thursday.  All the juices have fun names and the boys especially love it when they see me drinking the "oh yeah" :)  Luke really loves them and always asks, "one last sip, Mommy?"  If you live in Nashville, I definitely recommend giving the juice a try.  I'm trying really hard to Kevin on board!!

1 comment:

Molly Witherington said...

I have read about it and totally want to do it once I'm done breastfeeding this little nugget. Glad to hear you like it. So you felt good after the 3 days? I told mom I'm coming to stay with her for a week to do it.