Sunday, October 14, 2012

Memphis Visit

Kevin went on his guys golfing weekend, so I loaded up the boys and went to Memphis for a really fun and low-key visit.  We had great weather and spent pretty much all of our time enjoying the great outdoors with Bet Bet and Snacks!!  I know I've said this before, but my parents house and grounds could not be more perfect for 3 little active boys :)  My dad commented on how mature my boys are becoming and that they really aren't babies anymore.   I got some good time in with 2 of my cousins and we even snuck in an hour with Wilson's family right before we left ... they were out of town all weekend but got back a little early.  Thanks to everyone for taking time to hang out with us and for making sweet memories!!

 In the hot tub with Snacks

 Story time with Bet Bet

 We went downtown for a trolley ride 

 At the Big Backyard

 Back in the hot tub with my cousin Lauren's kiddos, Wilson and Stuart

 Sno-cone time

My cousin, Katherine, also came over with her husband Adrian and their precious boys, Boyd and Collins 

No comments: