Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Anniversary Trip

We just celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary and took a trip down to Boca Raton, FL and stayed at the Boca Beach Club ... I think the word "ahhhhhhh" pretty much sums it up.  We slept in, ate great meals, chilled by the pool and on the beach, got massages, had uninterrupted conversations, and just really enjoyed being Kevin and Shellye for the weekend instead of Daddy and Mommy.  I truly am so grateful for the man I have and pray that our marriage only continues to grow stronger.  I didn't take many pictures (too much relaxing), but here are a few.

Dinner at Cielo ... you can't really tell but we had a gorgeous view ... the restaurant is on the 27th floor 



 The view from our room ... they even brought us a bottle of champagne at check-in :)

 We got a real treat to see my camp friends, Ashley and Brett Birkeland, who live in Miami


And while we were away:

 Sno-cones after an afternoon swim

Fun at the Big Backyard.  

Thanks to grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins ... it really does take a village!!  And I know our boys had a blast being spoiled by everyone ... until next year ... it's a big one: #10 :)

No comments: