Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter in Sea Island

WOW!!!! That pretty much sums up our last week. We got to spend the week and Easter in Sea Island with my parents. I'm telling you, that place is just dreamy. There is SO much fun stuff to do - beach, pool, hot tub, golf course, golf cart rides, bike rides, etc - and all you have to do is step foot out the back or front door and it's all right there. My parents REALLY enjoyed me and my boys and we REALLY enjoyed them ... it truly was a special week. And it got even better on the weekend when Kevin joined us :) I know I say this a lot, but I couldn't be happier that my boys have each other. It's definitely a bit crazy to have 3 boys less than 2 years apart, but I continue to be awestruck at times when I watch them together. They truly are an incredible gift to me and to one another ... God is SO good!!!!
LOVING the beach

Aren't I the odd-ball with brown hair :)

I think we were in the hot tub a minimum of 3 times a day

With Snacks at the Easter egg hunt

Could they be any cuter!?!?!?


Click here if you want to see more pics from our trip: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp;jsessionid=7A60567474DBEDA17AC7E225C8B8791A.ecom105_main?sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=Share-_-Personal-_-Email-_-Sharer-_-Images&token=1590469441105%3A2128909067&_requestid=244705

1 comment:

Robin said...

That black and white picture is adorable! What cuties
:)