Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween!!

We went with the Toy Story theme for costumes this year, and I must say everyone looked adorable :) We had a VERY fun filled night of trick-or-treating and were still able to get everyone home, bathed, and in bed by 7:45. Speaking of bed, we're making some headway with Luke and Carter ... we took the front bar off of their cribs, so no more climbing but they always fall asleep on the floor. Anyway, our weather was great and all 3 boys loved eating some candy and being with friends and family!!

The Alien (Luke), Woody (Carter), and Buzz (Graham)


We saw Jake

I'm pretty sure half of the candy they ate still had on the wrappers


Sugar High!!!


Last weekend Kevin had a guys golf weekend, so I took the boys down to Birmingham to stay with Robin and her family. I think my boys overwhelmed their girly house, but we definitely had a blast and I loved getting to spend time with them ... thanks for everything Robin and Todd!!
My boys and Anna at a Halloween festival

Carter and Anna enjoying a snack

We met up with the Menendezes at a park for lunch ... I love how Graham and Anna look like best buddies!!

No comments: