Thursday, September 1, 2011

Luke and Carter are 2

My baby boys are 2 years old which is so hard to believe. Jackson and kids, Tom, and our next door neighbors came over last night for dinner and cake, then today Kevin and I took all the boys out to lunch and for cupcakes, then finished the night out at the 9th grade MBA football game ... all in all, I think they had a great birthday!! I kept asking them today how old they were and they said "2" with BIG smiles. I feel so blessed to have spent almost every day with them over the past two years. Luke, I love your huge smile and that you are such a lover and give great big hugs. Your laugh is one of my most favorite sounds on the planet. And Carter, I love your inquisitive nature and how you love figuring things out. Your mischievous little smile brightens my day and oh how I love your tight squeezes. You boys truly do seem to love each other and love being together and laughing together ... I am over the moon for your tight bond and can't wait to continue to watch it grow. I love you both with a mighty love!!

Unsure about the cake and the singing

Carter dug right in

Luke was unsure ... he never even took a bite

Opening presents ... Graham's b'day present to them was sleeping until 8:30 (unheard of), so Kevin and I got some special time with just them this a.m.

Graham awoke and jumped right in ... imagine that :)

Lunch at 5 Guys

At the Painted Cupcake

At the football game ... I love how Carter is looking at Luke

1 comment:

Molly Flynn said...

Adorable!! I cannot believe they are 2!!!! Hope you all are doing well!