Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Orlando

We just returned home from a trip to Orlando, and boy did we all have a blast. The 5 of us and Kevin's parents spent 4 days at Orange Lake and Kev and I got to take Graham to Disney for a day :) We spent the majority of our time in the pool and lazy river and really just chilled a lot. Experiencing the Magic Kingdom through Graham's eyes was truly magical, and we were so grateful to Pops and Gigi for staying with Luke and Carter so that we could truly focus on Graham. The only sad thought for me is that I don't know if we'll ever be able to experience that alone with Luke and Carter ... I guess that's just life with multiple kids. Anyway, I felt like it was a great close to a great summer!!
In the cabana

Graham probably did the Hippo Slide 30+ times

Climbing the rock wall

Enjoying an ice cream sandwich

A little bowling

Off to the Magic Kingdom

In the teacups ... I love his big smile :)

Graham was so excited to meet "the real Buzz"

We couldn't finish the day without a Mickey Mouse ice cream bar

No comments: