Sunday, July 31, 2011

4 kids

Now, before you start jumping to conclusions, I am NOT pregnant ... and even if I were, I'd have to say 5 kids because I just know that if I ever get pregnant again, it will definitely be twins again (twin boys at that). We kept our nephew, Walt, this weekend while Jackson and Margie took Jake and Evie to Chattanooga. We all had a lot of fun and it was nice having a baby around to hold and feed bottles. I've been saying lately that Luke and Carter still seem like babies to me while when Graham was their age he seemed like such a big boy ... it's hard to believe that in 2 weeks, they will be the exact age that Graham was when they were born. But having Walt here, they definitely seemed like big boys :) Graham was sweet with him and liked feeding him his bottles. L&C probably said "Alt" 100 times and were pretty good with him ... I could tell Luke was a little jealous. Glad to help out and get some extra loving from Walt :)
Watching a Sat. a.m. cartoon

Everyone wanted to help feed him his bottle

Taking a walk around the neighborhood

1 comment:

Robin said...

These pictures are so cute. I can totally see you as a mom to 4 (or 5) boys! :)