Thursday, April 21, 2011

School Easter Egg Hunt

Phew ... we made it to Thursday and the Easter Egg Hunt at school. We have seen WAY better weeks in the Geshke house. Graham had a 4 day stomache bug and Carter fell and bit his tongue so badly that it sends shivers down my spine every time I look at it. He was in a lot of pain shortly after it happened but he's happy and surprisingly eating fine. All the boys had fun at their hunt ... Luke was the least into it, which did not surprise me one bit. We've got a few more hunts over the next few days and are looking forward to our Easter weekend. I was saying something to Graham about Sunday and that it was Easter and then I asked him if he new what was special about Easter, and he replied with a big smile, "Jesus is alive!" Amen to that, sweet boy :)


Carter filling up his "baket"


Luke not caring one bit about finding "balls"


Luke's is obviously the yellow basket ... Carter is trying to give it to him but all Luke wants to do is swing


Graham is excited about his big egg


I had to add this last shot of them watching Graham's hunt ... they take their shoes AND socks off ALL the time ... it drives me CRAZY!!!!!!










1 comment:

Katie said...

So cute Shellye. I am laughing at that last picture. I think I put Griffin and Charlie's shoes and socks on at least 12 times already today. Let me know if you find any shoes that they can't get off, and I will go straight out and buy a few pairs!