Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy 30th to me and Happy Father's Day

WOW!!! What a weekend we had!! I turned the big 3-0 on Friday, and Kevin treated me right. He took Graham and me out to lunch and then came home early from work, so that Margie could take me out for a birthday pedicure. I returned home to find his parents at our house (a total surprise) and they kept Luke and Carter while Jackson and Margie let Graham spend the night, so that Kevin and I could stay at a hotel and sleep in ... pure heaven!!! Pops and Gigi stayed the whole weekend and we had so much fun playing with them and going out to some good meals ... we joked that our kids ate out more in 3 days than in the past 6 months ... oh what you can do when you have extra hands around :) It truly was such a great weekend full of celebration!!
The Geshke men

No comments: