Saturday, June 12, 2010

ER Visit, take 2

Yes, this is already our second visit to the ER and Graham is still only 2 years old AND we're only on boy #1 here. With 3 boys, I'm afraid I may come to know the ER staff at Vanderbilt on a first name basis :) Graham had just woken up from his nap, and I brought Luke and Carter into his room and we were all playing around in there. Graham opened up the little door under his window seat (on Carter's toes I might add) then walked over towards his bed and when he came back he tripped and fell smack on his face on the corner of the open door. He cried pretty hard right when it happened but calmed down quickly and then was so brave throughout the rest of the process. Thankfully Kevin was on his way home and he took Graham straight to Vandy while I stayed and waited for a babysitter to come stay with the twins, so I could go be with my boy. We hardly waited at all and they put some numbing cream on it then we had to wait 45 min. for that to settle in. They gave Graham a nose spray medicine to relax him and it made him so loopy ... he looked at Kevin and said, "Daddy, you have 2 heads." The doctor gave him 3 stitches and we were on our way home. We let him have his paci all afternoon and went out for a cupcake, so all in all, I think Graham had a pretty great afternoon ... not to mention the drugs!!


Such a brave boy!!


Does this pose look familiar - http://geshke.blogspot.com/2008/10/we-survived-er.html



1 comment:

Robin said...

Boy will be boys! Love that he has the identical paci for both Er visits. Feel better little guy :)