Sunday, May 2, 2010

Visit to Clanton and Birmingham

I drove down to Alabama yesterday to visit my grandfather and college roommate, Robin. Luke and Carter were great travelers and I really enjoyed my little excursion. PaPa was really excited to see us and I loved that he was able to meet my twins, esp. since he is a twin himself. And of course my time with Robin was also wonderful ... she was such a gracious hostess and her little Anna is too precious (she must have said "baby" 50 times!!). Kevin and Graham stayed here and had a fun Daddy/son weekend with all of the rain/floods here (we've got some water in our crawl space but no other damage, thankfully).
A twin holding twins :)



Carter, Anna, and Luke

2 cuties!!!

I love Anna's face in this one :)





1 comment:

Abby said...

Oh, my goodness! Shellye, they are too cute- especially the picture when they are in Anna's chair together. I am sure you are busy, busy, but what a lucky mommy.
Next time you come to Birmingham, I would love to see you.
Glad you survived the floods!
love
Abby