Tuesday, May 11, 2010

8 Months Old

Better late than never ... Luke and Carter turned 8 months old on May 1. I am their mommy, so I'm allowed to say it but these two boys are the cutest things in the whole wide world ... I just want to eat them up!!!! They are both crawling EVERYWHERE, pulling up on EVERYTHING, and even starting to cruise. They have cut back to just 2 naps a day and have 3 feedings and 3 meals ... they are eating mostly table foods these days. Carter has 6 teeth and has cut 2 more and Luke just has 2 teeth but finally cut a top tooth this week. They really are interacting with each other a lot more ... Carter does not like it when Luke takes his toy :) I know it's so cliche to say it, but with twins it truly is double the love and joy!! It's definitely A LOT of work, but I LOVE being a mommy of twins.
p.s. sorry for all of the details, but if I don't write it down I'll never remember all of these milestones

No comments: