Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Diapers, part 3

No, my friends, your eyes are not deceiving you, I only have 2 boys in the picture because now I only have 2 boys in diapers!!!!!!! I have been reluctant to blog about this because now that I've put it out here he's going to revert, but my big boy, Graham, is potty-trained :) About a month ago he saw some friends getting treats for using the potty at school and came home wanting some. We had our fair share of accidents (I'm not going to sugar-coat it, cleaning poo out of underwear is rough stuff), but I feel that we are in the clear now. Yipee ... 3-4 less diapers to change a day for this mommy!!!!
Carter (L) and Luke (R)
p.s. Click here for a little Christmas cheer to brighten your day: http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/ML7Uj21uk8Ap9S9R


2 comments:

Molly Witherington said...

Way to go Graham! Kate has been showing a lot of interest and has used the potty a handful of times, but I'm not convinced she's really ready. I'm not sure I'm ready to give it a major go yet! She isn't even 2 and she still can't walk. At the same time, I don't want to miss a window. I keep putting her on it when she tells me she needs to, but she only actually goes on it about 20% of the time.

Margie said...

Go Graham! I don't think Graham will revert to his old ways. He loves treats too much. :)