Sunday, November 15, 2009

Vandy Game

Kevin and I took ALL 3 boys to the Vandy vs. Kentucky game yesterday. We stayed for the first half and had tons of fun except for the loss. Graham was eating something about 95% of the time we were there ... it was the only way to keep him still :) I was telling Kevin the other day how much joy Graham has been bringing me lately. I am absolutely loving his stage right now and our conversations ... he says something everyday that cracks me up. Earlier this week, I gave him a snack (veggie cruchers) that he doesn't really like very much. He pulled one out of his snack trap and looked at it and said "Doggies eat these." I mean, where does he come up with this stuff!?!?!? The babies are doing great ... smiling tons and simply being sweet baby boys. I am a very blessed Mommy!!!!!
I had Carter in another Baby Bjorn

My 3 sons


2 comments:

Robin said...

Looks like fun- you are very brave! I love the pic of Graham in his big boy pants :)

Molly Witherington said...

I agree - you are brave! We took Kate to the game. She only lasted the first half. But then again, that's as long as Vanderbilt lasted, right?