Friday, October 23, 2009

Diapers, part 2

First off, I have spent WAY too much of my precious all 3 boys are napping time trying to figure out how to make this first pic horizontal, so you'll just have to turn your head. Secondly, my final diaper count was only 13 in 24 hours a couple of days ago. I was pretty excited ... better for the environment and for our wallet!! Graham is helping out by actually going in the potty a lot lately. I don't truly think he's ready for potty training and I'm not sure I have the energy for it right now, but he is definitely showing some interest. Luke and Carter have skipped their 2ish feeding the last 4 nights, so we're going from 10 to 5ish which is wonderful. They really are such great little baby boys!!!

Carter and Luke are getting SO big

No comments: