Friday, October 2, 2009

1 Month Old

Well, we have survived the first month :) Kevin and I just got home from a great dinner out (thanks Pops and Gigi for staying with the kiddos) where we reflected on the past month. Kevin said it's been a bit easier than he expected, and I said that it was pretty much what I expected. I'm extrememly grateful for all of the help ... I'd really being struggling without it, and I'm really happy that I don't feel that Graham's world has been totally rocked. Luke and Carter have been really good babies and I'm loving our nights when Graham is to bed and I just lay on the couch with one or both of them. I'm trying to cherish each moment of their infanthood since they are probably my last babies. Ok, I'm off to feed and put them to bed so I can get some sleep.
Carter and Luke

I LOVE it when they snuggle up to each other :)


1 comment:

Robin said...

Happy 1 month birthday little guys!