Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Graham

I know every mother says it, but you're going to hear it from me, too ... I can't believe my baby boy is 2 years old!!!!! Where has the time gone? They truly have been 2 incredible years, and I love my big boy with all of my heart. He seems especially big to me lately with these tiny little babies I'm holding all of the time now. He really is growing up, and I'm loving his stage right now with his endless energy and how he is a true sponge learning new things daily. I feel so blessed to stay home with him and would not give back a single second of all our time spent together over the past 2 years. I love you, Graham, and hope your birthday was special!! Click here to see more pics from his birthday and of the twins: http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=8od0v6o9.bq2134ot&x=0&y=-oowzd2&localeid=en_US
Eating birthday cake

At the fire station riding in the big fire truck

Spraying the hose

Our family of 5

Off to the Vandy game with Daddy





1 comment:

Margie said...

Happy Birthday Graham!! We love you!!! Margie, Jackson, Jake, and Evie