Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Evie and Fun Playing Outside

We went to Evie's 2nd birthday party this weekend ... it was fun and obvious that she felt very special. I told Graham that I hoped he enjoyed it since he will not be getting a 2nd birthday party of his own :) I'm not sure who is enjoying this amazing weather lately more ... Graham or me? we are spending TONS of time outside and loving every minute of it. I've decided that Graham is going to have continual skinned knees this spring and summer ... maybe I should invest in some knee pads!! Graham's half-birthday was last Thur. and we took him to Maggie Moo's after dinner, but he didn't really like the ice cream. Maybe it was too cold. Hey, I'm not complaining ... I'd rather him continue to love his fruits and veggies anyway. I've definitely felt better this week and went to my doctor last Fri. and heard both heartbeats. One was noticeably faster than the other ... maybe one's a girl and one's a boy!!
Happy Birthday Evie!!!



Playing on the field at Harpeth Hall






No comments: