Friday, August 29, 2008

Funny Pics

It amazes me how fast such a little person can make such a big mess. After breakfast this morning, I was cleaning up the kitchen and decided to go ahead and cook Graham's lunch (macaroni and cheese with ground beef, spinach, and corn). I had to get some flour out of the pantry and obviously forgot to close the door. As I was stirring the cheese sauce, which probably took 2 minutes, I looked over to find Graham inside the pantry throwing everything out. His curiousity cracks me up and I absolutely love watching him learn new things everyday. He is now walking from room to room and loves to walk down to the mailbox each day ... even though it takes about 5 minutes each way because he loves to bend over and pick up EVERY leaf, stick, rock, etc. God sure has blessed us with one precious baby boy!!
I went in to check on Graham before I went to bed the other night and found him like this :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Cookie! Love the pics...can't believe how big Graham is getting! By the way, SO sorry...I totally forgot to call you back. I will try and give you a shout this weekend, so we can catch up! Hope all is well! Love you all!!

Robin said...

Silly Graham. I love to see pictures of your little guy. Wish I could see him in person more often.